Careers at Rutgers Federal Credit Union
A career with Rutgers Federal Credit Union allows you the opportunity to take control of your future while making a difference in the lives of our members. Every day, you’ll have the chance to learn and grow, helping our members find solutions to their financial challenges. In a truly team orientated environment, we'll help you navigate your own career path, providing you with opportunities so that you can realize your own ambitions and goals at work and in life.
Our commitment to providing benefits and training for our employees is to achieve a enjoyable and healthy work life balance, while assisting in career development.
Our benefits package includes:
- Optional Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off for full time and permanent part time employees
- 401(k) program; eligible to participate after 31 days; with employer match after one year for qualified employees
- Employer paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- In-house Training Department providing diverse opportunities for professional growth
- Sales and service incentives
- Discounted and free banking products and services
Employment Opportunities Available:
Part Time Teller(s) for Camden and Busch/College Ave