Helping you achieve your personal goals.
High Point Solutions Stadium
Rutgers Personal Checking
Isn’t it nice when things are simple? At Rutgers Federal Credit Union, we think that simple is a good thing. That’s why there’s nothing complicated about our checking account. We start with the basics, then allow members to add convenience options based on their needs – not someone else’s.
Here are just some of the extra benefit options that members can take advantage of to create a personal checking account that’s just that – personal.
At Rutgers Federal Credit Union, our members enjoy checking options that include:
- Home Banking - Don’t stand in line, get online! Anywhere there is internet access, you can check your account balance, transfer funds, and pay bills 24/7.
- Online Bill Pay - Pay bills and schedule payments from a single website. It’s free, secure, and easy.
- Mobile Banking - It’s like banking from your home PC but on a smaller screen that’s simple and easy to navigate. You get 24/7 access to your account information including bill pay through our mobile app and text messaging using your mobile phone, go to the iTunes store or Google Play store
- Direct Deposit/Payroll deduction - Every payday, have funds deposited into your account automatically.
- Free E-Statements - The convenience of having your monthly account statements online.
- Debit Card - A free MasterCard debit card that can be used at ATMs nationwide.
- Opt In notice for overdrawing your checking account by using the debit card
- Overdraft Protection Products for Qualified Members -There’s more than one way to get overdraft coverage; courtesy pay, overdraft line of credit, and overdraft protection.*
- Online Check Reorder with Home Banking - Re-order checks quickly and securely with just a few clicks.
- Pop Money - Send or receive money with lightning speed using email or your mobile phone.
- MasterCard SecureCode - With a personal code that’s unique to you, we’ll help take the risk out of shopping online with your MasterCard.
All this, PLUS:
- NO monthly service fee
- NO minimum balance
- NO per-check charge
*Fees may apply.