Be part of the Rutgers Federal Credit Union family
We are the only financial institution that calls the Rutgers University campus home!
Membership eligibility includes:
- Employees of Rutgers University
- Rutgers University Foundation
- Employees of this credit union
- Students attending Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ., and limited to those living in New Jersey
- Rutgers Council of AAUP Chapter
- Credit union member’s immediate family or household
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of RFCU
- Retired pensioners and annuitants
Becoming a member is easy!
- Complete a membership application. Applications are available at any branch or by simply clicking here
- Applications can be dropped off or mailed* to a local RFCU branch or emailed to email@example.com
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license or passport, proof of address, RU student or work ID or family member certificate, and Social Security or tax identification number
- Deposit $5.00 into your share savings account via deposit or payroll deduction
- Parental Responsibility Agreement
*Mailed Applications and Documents must be notarized.