Helping you achieve your personal goals.
Camden at Sunset
- Main Number - 732-445-3050
- Debit & ATM PIN Change/Reset - 800-757-9848
- Lost or Stolen Debit Card - 800-472-3272
- Lost or Stolen Visa Card - 866-539-8693
- Audio Teller - 855-278-3883
- Events and site visits: 732-445-3050, Ext. 130
- Student Loan Department - 855-267-4219
- First Mortgage Department - 866-443-1819
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Loan Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events and site visits: email@example.com
- 85 Davidson Rd., Piscataway, N.J. 08854
To send us an encrypted e-mail:
Email has become a preferred method of communication. However, email is not always a private conversation-it's easy for others to intercept and read.
At Rutgers Federal Credit Union, we take the privacy of our members communication very seriously, which is why we offer secure two-way email communication via CISCO e-mail encryption .
To protect the confidentiality of sensitive information contained in future electronic mail, Rutgers Federal Credit Union (RFCU) may be sending you an encrypted e-mail using CISCO e-mail encryption system. This system uses encryption to protect the information from being viewed by someone else as it is transmitted across the Internet.
Here is how the e-mail encryption system works:
- The first time you receive an encrypted e-mail from RFCU, please check your spam and junk mail folder and mark Not Spam. You will be invited to register with the e-mail encryption system by creating a password that you will use each time you view a secure email from RFCU. If the Register button is not displayed, leave the password field empty, and click the Open button to begin the registration process.
For more help about opening an encrypted e-mail please visit - https://res.cisco.com/websafe/help?topic=RegEnvelope. You can reset a lost password by clicking on the link "Forgot password?" and you will enter your email address and continue for a temporary password to be sent to your email account. Once you receive the new temporary password follow the instructions in the e-mail to create a new password.
- When RFCU sends you additional encrypted e-mail, you will receive an e-mail with an encrypted attachment from us.
- To read RFCU’s encrypted message simply download and open the attachment and enter your password. You will then be able to view the message and reply back (if needed).
- Once you have registered, you will only need to click to open the attachment and enter your password to view future secure messages from RFCU.
If you would like more information about navigating the e-mail encryption system at Rutgers Federal Credit Union, please visit https://res.cisco.com/websafe/help?topic=FAQ