Helping you achieve your personal goals.
Camden at Sunset
Be part of the Rutgers Federal Credit Union family
We are the only financial institution that calls the Rutgers University campus home!
Membership eligibility includes:
- Employees of Rutgers University
- Rutgers University Foundation
- Employees of this credit union
- Students attending Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ., and limited to those living in New Jersey
- Rutgers Council of AAUP Chapter
- Credit union member’s immediate family or household
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of RFCU
- Retired pensioners and annuitants
Becoming a member is easy!
- Complete a membership application. Applications are available at any branch or by simply clicking here
- Applications can be dropped off or mailed* to a local RFCU branch
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license or passport, proof of address, RU student or work ID or family member certificate, and Social Security or tax identification number
- Deposit $5.00 into your share savings account via deposit or payroll deduction
- Parental Responsibility Agreement
*Mailed Applications and Documents must be notarized.