Currency Price Protection
EXForex Foreign Currency - Price Protection
Terms and Conditions
- To redeem Currency Price Protection (CPP) rate, a receipt is required.
- Any amount returned over the price protected quantity shown in the shopping cart is redeemable at current market rates.
- CPP applies to foreign currency only — not Traveler’s Cheques
- Redeem CPP in the following office 14 days of your return date. Send the currency to: eZforex.com, Inc. 3611 McCann Road, Longview TX 75605 *When shipping, use only the United States Postal Service and insure for the U.S. dollar equivalent.*
- Return the same or lower denominations as purchased. Coins are non–redeemable. Some large denominations are subject to manager approval.
- Personal identification is required when returning foreign currency in–person.
- CPP, shipping/handling, and security check fees are non–refundable.
- Only one buy back is permitted for each price protected currency.
- We do not accept mutilated, defaced, or out–moded currency.